Pain Due To Auto Accident Injury And Acupuncture
Suffering Back pain, Neck pain or Headaches after Auto Accident?
Acupuncture relieves back pain, neck pain and headaches or migraines due to auto accident injury.
Relief for Back Pain:
- Spina Bifida
- Spinal Stenosis
- Congenital back issues
- Herniated Disc Compression
- Thoracic Disc/ Vertebrae Degeneration
- Lumbar Disc/ Vertebrae Degeneration
Relief for Neck Pain:
- Stiff neck
- Whiplash (a.k.a. “Subluxation”)
- Subluxation (a.k.a. “Whiplash”)
- Cervical Disc/ Vertebrae Degeneration
- Stressed Muscles or Ligaments in the neck
Relief for Headaches and Migraines:
Facial Pain Headaches
Trigeminal Neuralgia Headaches
Temporal (over the temples) Headaches
Frontal (forehead) Headaches
Acupuncture Can Help After Auto Collision to Relieve Pain such as:
- Neck pain
- Back pain
- Shoulder pain
- Muscle knots
- Muscle tension
- Muscle spasms
- Headaches/ Migraines
- Myofascial Trigger point pain
Read How Acupuncture Treats the following:
How Does Acupuncture Relieve Pain (What’s the Science behind it)?
Acupuncture works on pain by lowering inflammation and by moving stuck “Qi” energy or circulation which has become blocked, usually by injury or trauma. Improved circulation brings blood and nourishment to the stagnant, injured tissues.
Pain is relieved by stimulation of specific acupuncture points on specific meridian energy pathways (similar to nerve pathways). This prompts nerve fibers in the extremities (where points were stimulated) to communicate with the hypothalamus and the pituitary gland.
Acupuncture Treats Pain by Treating the Root Cause of the Pain so that the pain does not return. Acupuncture differs from pain medication in that it is not necessary to continue once symptoms have subsided.
Warning Signs After Head/ Neck/ Back Injury (When to See a Doctor):
- Severe Headache with Stiff Neck and Flu-like symptoms. This could be Meningitis. Meningitis is a medical emergency as brain damage (with possible vision loss, hearing loss) may become permanent and may even result in death.
- Any sudden, severe headaches or pain
- Neurological symptoms such as sudden loss of sensation
- Any time concussion or Traumatic Brain Injury is suspected
Whether due to a rear-end collision or head-on impact collision, injury from long ago (chronic pain) or more recent-onset injury (acute pain), acupuncture can help relieve the pain to help you return to your life again.
Acupuncture is non-invasive, unlike surgery and non-habit forming, unlike pain medications. Acupuncture is a great alternative treatment for pain relief.
Thanks for Reading!
Mike Ackerman, LAc treat many pain-related issues such as Neuropathy, back pain, neck pain and headaches due to auto injury, Plantar Fasciitis foot pain and other related health issues, such as Anxiety and Mild to Moderate Depression, Insomnia and Hormonal Imbalance issues such as Hot Flashes.
Call 763-477-1338 to Schedule Your Free Consultation.
This article is not intended to replace any health care.
No information on this site should be relied on to determine medical diagnosis or treatment for a medical condition. As with any health concerns, always be sure to consult your health care provider with any health concerns.
Located at 11800 Aberdeen St, Suite 100 Blaine MN 55449.